Everyone's favorite lady is being celebrated on Sunday, May 8th this year! That's right, it's time to show your mom how much you appreciate her :) I like to take my mom out to brunch, and surprise her with a sappy card and a little vintage trinket! In my experience, nothing goes better with Dim Sum than recieving an antique brooch or sparkly rhinestone bracelet...
So this year, I am GIVING AWAY this lovely vintage brooch (c. 1920's) with fantastic brass filigree setting and blue Czech Glass! This would be a great gift for your mom, or for yourself, or even turned into a necklace for you crafters out there...
|Brooch measures 2 1/8" by 2" and is in excellent vintage condition. Attributed Czech.|
Instructions for Entering the Giveaway:
- Follow my Blog
- Spread the word... you can tweet, or post to facebook, or blog about it :)
- Leave a comment on this posting. Please leave one comment for EACH way you spread the word. So leave one comment if you tweet this, and two comments if you tweeted and posted to facebook, and three seperate comments if you tweeted, blogged and posted to facebook.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the comments left using www.random.org
- The giveaway winner will be chosen on 4/25/2011
- Open to residents of U.S. and Canada only please.
I'm also having a mother's day sale in my shop from now until 4/24/11, with 10% off all vintage jewelry items!
More Etsy shops with Mother's Day Sales...
20% off entire purchase Mother's Day weekend at mimisvintage shop
Coupon code for 20% off when you buy any TWO items! Beginning May 1st from DelightfulJewels
The winner is comment #32!!
Bernadina! The winner will be contacted, and will have 48 hours to respond, or a new winner will be drawn.
Thank you for all who participated :)